google search

Popular Posts


Welcome to BCA Notes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Visitors

Search This Blog

Blogger templates

Visitor Map


Saturday 27 April 2013

Bf to gf : How are you sweetheart ?

Bf : How are you sweetheart ?

gf : not good

bf : why?what happened?

gf : i have cold

bf : what???how?

gf : i had ice cream

bf : are you mad???
i had told u not to eat ice cream in this rainy season,,,are you crazy??
look into my eyes what the hell you think you are??
don't you have brain??
you aren't a kid ..can't u take care of yourself ??
stupid idiot girl smiled,,

hugged him n said"Love yoU a Lot"

bf : what's happening here?
will you plz tell me

gf : I just love it whenever u scold me that's why i ate ice cream so that you will scold me

bf : stupid idiot huh I LOVE U too..♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment