google search

Popular Posts


Welcome to BCA Notes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Visitors

Search This Blog

Blogger templates

Visitor Map


Thursday 16 October 2014

SAD

Sad part _II

__________ spend most of the time in between stages of the SDLC, talking with end user, gathering information, documentation system, and proposing solution
A. System analyst
B. Project Managers.
C. Network engineers
D. Data base administrator

_______ is the process of translating a task into  series of command that a computer  will use to perform that task
A. Project design
B.Installation
C.System analysis
D. Programming

translating the problem statement into series of sequential step describing, what the program must do is known as
A. Coding
B. Debbuging
C. Creating the algorithm
D. writing documentation

Among the attribute of system analyst the following are the most important
A. knowledge of computer system and currently available hardware
B. good interpersonal relation.
C. broad knowledge about various organisation
D. Very good accountancy knowledge
(i)a,c,d
(ii)a and b
(iii)a,b, and d
(iv) a,b,c

Sad part-I

Requirement specification os carried out
A. After requirement are determined
B. Before requirement are determined.
C. Simultaneously with requirements determination.
D. Independent of requirement determination.

The main objective of feasibility study is
A. To assess if it possible to meet the requirement specification.
B. To assess if it possible to meet the requirement Specified subject to constraints of budget , human resource and hardware.
C. To assit the management in implementing the desired system.
D. To remove bottlenecks in implementing the desired system.

System test plan is specified
A. When the final specification are drawn up.
B.During feasibility study.
C. During the requirement specification stage .
D.During system study stage.

Good system design prevent data entry on by
(i) developing good form with plenty of space to write in block capitals.
(ii) By giving clear induction to user on how to fill form.
(iii) Reddening keystrokes of an operator.
(iv) Designing good keyboard
A.i,iii,ii
B.i,ii,iv
C.i,ii
D.iv,iii

The organised process or set of steps that need to be followed to develop an information system is known as the :-
A. Analytical cycle
B. Design cycle
C. Program specification
D. System development life cycle

Enhancement, update, and bug fixes are  done during the_________
A. Maintenance and Evaluation
B. Problem / opportunity identification
C. Design
D. Development and documentation

s

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Angela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of HIV. I contacted HIV on my
    struggle to get a good education for my self. The symptoms were already
    showing in me, due to my incessant failing health. Until a friend saw
    Dr osaze's recommendation online, on how he has helped so many people,
    and we decided to reach him. And he applied his herbal medicine on me,
    and I bounce back to my previous heath status. In case you want to reach
    him for a similar issue you can call him at +2347089275769 or email
    him at drosaze39@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete