google search

Popular Posts


Welcome to BCA Notes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Visitors

Search This Blog

Blogger templates

Visitor Map


Wednesday 3 April 2013

offffffffffs

She: I'm too thin :(
He: No, you are not.

She: Everybody ask me to increase
my weight.
He: They are jealous.

She: You dont know anything :(
He: I know you more than they do,
they are blind.

She: I think you are, not them. -_-

He: Baby, I have seen you dressed
super nice, I've seen you in school
uniform, I've seen you with sweat
pants, hair tied, chilling with no
makeup on, I've seen you cry,
smile, laugh, mad, I've seen you
sleeping, wide, hyper, awake,
mellow.. You are always so
beautiful to me, always
perfect..and you say I dont see you
clearly?

She: *Hugs* I Love you.
He: I Love you more ♥


via
www.facebook.com/cooltipsntrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment